Tweet World premiere of ballet Alexander, inspired by a complex person of a general, half-god, lover, conqueror of the world – Alexander the Great, choreographed by Ronald Savković, took place last November in Belgrade, Serbia, but will take a world tour this summer starting in Latin America.
Tweet French artist Francoise Nielly has released a new set of portraits that continue her colorful, emotive signature.
Tweet After starting the Classical Dance at the age of 8 under the supervision of Christine Vandenbussche (MJC Rosendaël 2000-2009) and Pascal Cyprien (Lille Conservatory 2002-2004), in 2009, Jérémy decided to turn towards Contemporary dance that he practiced with Dominique Desessart (Lille Conservatory 2009-2010).
Tweet Modeling physical material more freely and making it move more flexibly is a dream long sought after by human beings, and many artists have created surreal illusions in pictures or moving images. But those were imaginary. Can we obtain a real object that transforms as we designed it? In 2000, Sachiko Kodama began to [...]
- Take My Picture June 18, 2013
- Lee Roach Fall/Winter June 17, 2013
- Like a Movie by Miles Aldridge June 16, 2013
- L’Art De Voyager June 14, 2013
- Givenchy Fall/Winter 2013-14 June 12, 2013
- Tilda Swinton by Tim Walker June 10, 2013
- Philosophy is the revenge to reality March 26, 2013
- PASTOE Celebrates Its 100 Years Anniversary March 11, 2013
- The Parlour Dinners; A Supper Club With A Difference March 9, 2013
- Vander Urbani Resort in Ljubljana, Slovenia March 7, 2013